Doctor insights on:
Cancker Sore On Tongue
Difficult: Treating of lesions on tongue is difficult because it is hard to get medications to stay on tongue with its actions and functions. If it is a canker sore, you can apply an ointment or tincture like zilactin or kancaid that will cauterize the lesion reducing pain and start it to heal. It should resolve in a few days if not see dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
7-10 days: Usually 7- 10 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
There's something on the bottom right half of my tongue and it looks like a canker sore but it hurts a bit more?
Location, location: Depending on multiple factors, including location, canker sores can be anything from mildly annoying to extremely painful. If it does not resolve in 10-14 days, (and this is important) see your Dentist ...Read more
I've had a canker sore on my tongue for over two months on and off, it seems to actually pop up on the left side, then the right..Yes, i drink & smoke?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Can i use orajel on my tongue sore?
- Big bumps on back of tongue and sore throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red bumps on back of tongue and sore throat
- Bumps on tongue and sore throat
- Sore throat and tongue on one side
- Red spots on tongue sore throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online