Doctor insights on:
Cancers That Cause Back Pain
Nerve root relief: Back pain associated with pancreatic cancer is due to compression by the tumor on the celiac plexus nerves that run along the spine. Leaning forward could theoretically cause pain relief by opening the disk spaces and relieving the tension off of the celiac plexus. Leanin forward will also allow the pancreas to fall forward, thus relieving pressure off of the nerves that transmit the pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lung cancer cause upper back pain?
- Can an old rib injury cause pain that comes back after 5 years?
- Can tight glutes cause lower back pain that feels like nerve pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stds that cause back pain
- Can endometrial cancer cause pelvic pain and back pain?
- What causes back pain that only hurts when i stand?
- Can colon cancer cause back pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free