Doctor insights on:
Cancer Ribbon Tattoos On Wrist
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
Hope,badge ofcourage: They see and instantly identify with others wearing the cancer pin telling them that they are not alone in this fight- that there are others that have traveled the same journey and are still here - as a sign of hope and a source of information , counseling, commiserating , and to share a good cry and a good laugh. But do not ask me --- ask them - they will readily tell you their story. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Colonoscopy dec'15 removed 5pol, some hyper. wk 2 change in bm, narrow, ribbon like, sometimes thicker but flat sides. pain low lt pelvic. Cancer hist?
I have had a couple of pink skin nodules on my right arm under my wrist area for awhile now(years). Not sure what they are scared it could be cancer.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast cancer tattoos on wrist
- Breast cancer ribbon tattoo designs
- Melanoma cancer ribbon tattoos
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cancer ribbon tattoos for men
- Lymphoma cancer ribbon tattoos
- Cervical cancer ribbon tattoos
- Liver cancer ribbon tattoo
- Talk to a dermatologist online