Doctor insights on:
Cancer In Chest Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes every where side of face, neck, belly, chest, and unknown mass in between liver&pancreas thinking it's sarcoidosis but could it be cancer.
My brother-in-law has lung cancer that has spread to his brain, vertebrae, colon, and many lymph nodes chest. How much time does he have?
Have a calcified left hilar lymph nodes in ct, no history of histoplasmosis etc. negative tb. Have hemopstasys and chest pains have hashimoto. Cancer?
What can be a calcified left hilarious lymph node? I have no history of TB histoplasmosis etc. I have hashimoto. I have chest pai. Can this be cancer
2ary liver cancer 6+7cm(esophagus 1ary but very small after chemo)Lymph nodes on chest. Best treatment available? Anywhere in the world?!Best option
ChemoRT: Primary Esophageal Ca is best handled even in the face of mets by RT+ plat. Gemzar can be added and these will have secondary effect on the mets. Frequently transesophageal ultrasound will show complete regression of primary but Ca cells may remain in muscular wall. Liver lesion can then be treated by intra-arterial chemoembolization. Primary site may then be resected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is bladder cancer spreads to the lymph nodes in my chest, do I need to see a urologist or a thoracic surgeon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest x-ray
- Do chronic swollen lymph nodes in the arm pit most likely mean breast cancer?
- Enlarged lymph nodes in groin recurrent ovarian cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin ovarian cancer
- Can you feel lymph nodes in your chest?
- Can ultrasound detect cancer in lymph nodes?
- Is cancer in the lymph nodes terminal?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free