Doctor insights on:
Can Zoloft Cause Acne
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. It affects about 80% of adolescents. Acne starts as a blockage of the sebaceous glands followed by inflammation. It occurs in areas where there are lots of sebaceous glands, such as the face back and chest. The hallmarks of the condition are blackheads, whiteheads (closed comedones), papules, pustules, cysts, nodules, and sometimes scarring. There are numerous treatments available, both topical and systemic. The most commonly used are benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, and antibiotics ...Read more
I was weaned off Effexor (venlafaxine) and simultaneously started on zoloft. At the same time i developed back acne for the first time ever. Is this a side effect?
Started taking Zoloft (sertraline) a few weeks ago having acne problems .. Doctor gave me a medrol dose pack! Home remedies? When will I notice results? Itching!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can zoloft cause anxiety?
- Can zoloft cause headaches?
- Can zoloft cause depression?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can zoloft cause hair loss?
- Can zoloft cause memory loss?
- Can zoloft cause night sweats?
- Can zoloft cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a dermatologist online