Doctor insights on:
Can Your Thyroid Make You Crazy
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can the morning after pill make you miss your period all together?
- Can you make your mucus plug come out?
- Can a tampon make you loose your virginity?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can azo standard make you pass your drug test?
- Can you make your own pregnancy test?
- How can you make your period shorter and lighter?
- Can stds make you miss your period?
- Can your thyroid make you have lower stomach pain and nausea?