Doctor insights on:
Can Your Thyroid Cause A Fib
Is A fib caused by heart structural probs or electrical probs? Can normal echo/blood/thyroid rule it out? Is it usually pathology rated or spontaneous
Afib: good question..there appear to be both structural and bioelectrical possible causes for afib. Some of the causes can have the 'normal' tests you list ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
?: No established direct effect, but such deleterious drug isn't expected to be of any benefit in any condition, including psychiatric illness claimed by some to be of value, do yourself, or the person you're asking on his/her behalf, a favor, and get treated right in a detox program, good luck ...Read more
Done an sgpt test and it says on the result that mine is 66 (ref: 9.00-52 u/l(h). Do i need to worry? I am drinking ptu (propylthiouracil) for my thyroidism continuously
PTU (propylthiouracil) and liver : Drugs like ptu (propylthiouracil) and Methimazole can cause liver toxicity but hyperthyroidism can also cause elevation int the liver enzyme test you had done. If your still early in your treatment and your thyroid hormone levels (free t4) is still high it could be that. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can hypovolemia cause a fib?
- Causes of v fib
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Can nodules in your thyroid gland cause dizzy spells?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Can an inflamation of the thyroid gland cause your white blood count to be high?
- Can thyroid cause itching?
- Can thyroid cause acne?
- Can stress cause your thyroid to be unbalanced?