Doctor insights on:
Can Your Thyroid Cause A Fib
Is A fib caused by heart structural probs or electrical probs? Can normal echo/blood/thyroid rule it out? Is it usually pathology rated or spontaneous
Afib: good question..there appear to be both structural and bioelectrical possible causes for afib. Some of the causes can have the 'normal' tests you list ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Can a low thyroid cause pitting edema in lower legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can nodules in your thyroid gland cause dizzy spells?
- Can a sebaceous cyst cause a swollen lymph node in your neck?
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause you to miss your period?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?