Doctor insights on:
Can Your Throat Hurt From Second Hand Smoke
Second hand tobacco smoke can be irritating to the lining of the ear's normal draining tube (the Eustachian tube). Some estimate that exposure to second hand smoke is responsible for as many as 2 million extra ear infections each year in the US. Reducing exposure ...Read more
I cant escape second hand smoke. My coworker is so inconsiderate. My throat is dry and itchy all the time. But besides that, am I dying slow like him?
Where do you work?: Most bosses are aware of the need to provide a safe workplace for their employees and in some states there are laws regarding providing smoke free zones. Insurances can and do charge higher rates for smokers. If your employer provides insurance, this is costing money to the business. Talk to your employer or the human resources at your office about your concerns. Hope this helps. Good lock. ...Read more
I've been around a whole bunch of second hand smoke in a little room everyday for a few weeks now my throat is very sore and really deep cough cancer?
WHAT 2nd hand smoke?: Don't know what you mean by "this." easiest answer is don't hang around in the same places as smokers. If it is your house, don't allow smoking. If you can't achieve that, keep doors closed and stay in separate rooms. There are commercially available "smoke-eaters" which vary in effectiveness in removing smoke - they are similar to air conditioners, and must usually be vented. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can your baby get lung cancer from second hand smoke?
- Can you die from second hand smoke?
- Can you get asthma from second hand smoke?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get cancer from second hand smoke?
- Can you test positive from second hand pot smoke?
- Can you test positive for marajuana from second hand smoke?
- Can you test positive from second hand marijuana smoke?
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free