Doctor insights on:
Can Your Eyes Change Colour
Can't: No. There is no elective medication to change eye color. In individuals affected by the disease glaucoma, a therapeutic agent used to lower eye pressure, called a prostaglandin analogue, has a side effect of changing iris color. If you need glasses to see well, you could discuss with an ophthalmologist wether contact lenses are right for you. These can be colored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Eyes do not change color. It's based on your genes. ...Read more
Not likely: How do you know this is true? ...Read more
Eye color: People with hazel or green eyes actually have several colors in their eyes. The eyes will appear to be the color of the clothes they wear. ...Read more
Is it true that if i become vegetarian, fruit person and really stopped eating meat my eyes can change their colour to a lighter color?
How common is it for my eyes to change colour so drastically? I have brown eyes and my dad has one blue eyes one green eye (that appears yellow sometimes) why the rapid change?
Not common: Eyes generally do not change colour after the age of 6 months. Certain conditions, such as arcus senilis, can cause eyes to appear to become more blue or grey, and others, such as certain inflammations and glaucomas can cause a brown iris to turn blue. If there is a rapid change in your eye colour, see an eye doctor as soon as possible. ...Read more
I look like a panda, white around my eyes and also my hands have gone a different colour looks tanned in one bit and even my penis has changed color?
Color Change: this can happen with fungal infections, although I have not seen one this generalized. Time to go see a Dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you change your eye colour?
- Can you change the color of your eyes naturally?
- Can you change the color of your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the color of your eyes change?
- How easily can a bright led flashlight damage your eyes?
- How can you brighten the whites of your eyes?
- Can antibiotics change the color of your stool?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free