Doctor insights on:
Can Your Eyes Adjust To Bright Sunlight Without Sunglasses
Not good idea: Sunglasses protect the eyes from the brightness of light and uv light. These are good protective measures and in bright light you can usually see better with sunglasses. Your eyes will not spontaneously get used to too much sunlight although a minor degree of tolerance may be experienced. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My eyes in bright light get very sensitive and tear up. Other then sunglasses is there any drops i could use?
Sometimes the : Surface of the eye gets dried out , this can cause the symptoms that you are describing. The are other causes of light sensitivity. Try lubricating eye drops first to see if it helps, if no improvement you will need to have your eyes examined. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My eyes hurt a lot in bright places even inside and told the doctor that sunglasses really helped and then he didn't approve what should I do?
Light sensitivity: can be very individual. I am not sure why the doctor did not approve of sunglasses. Preventing eye discomfort by wearing sunglasses seems like a simple and safe intervention. Perhaps you should discuss this further with the doctor so that you can understand his why he does not approve. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my eyes used to sunlight without wearing sunglasses?
- How easily can a bright led flashlight damage your eyes?
- Can allergies cause your eyes to hurt and for you to feel tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to make my dark sunken eyes look happier and brighter?
- Can a bright red light damage your eyes?
- How can you teach your brain and eyes to ignore eye floaters?
- Can sleeping with contacts in make the whites of your eyes start to turn yellow?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free