Doctor insights on:
Can Your Eyes Adjust To Bright Sunlight Without Sunglasses
Time: Your eyes will adjust for bright sunlight with time but sunglasses will make you more comfortable and protect your eyes from uv rays. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Not good idea: Sunglasses protect the eyes from the brightness of light and uv light. These are good protective measures and in bright light you can usually see better with sunglasses. Your eyes will not spontaneously get used to too much sunlight although a minor degree of tolerance may be experienced. ...Read more
Photophobia : Because polarization doesn't decrease brightness. You need a stronger tint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My eyes in bright light get very sensitive and tear up. Other then sunglasses is there any drops i could use?
Sometimes the : Surface of the eye gets dried out , this can cause the symptoms that you are describing. The are other causes of light sensitivity. Try lubricating eye drops first to see if it helps, if no improvement you will need to have your eyes examined. ...Read more
No: The sunlight/depression link has little to do with your eyes. Your skin absorbs the light, and in some cases prevents depression. I think even blind people benefit from sunlight in this regard. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my eyes used to sunlight without wearing sunglasses?
- How easily can a bright led flashlight damage your eyes?
- Can allergies cause your eyes to hurt and for you to feel tired?
- Can dark circles under your eyes be due to iron deficiency anemia?
- What can i do to make my dark sunken eyes look happier and brighter?
- Can a bright red light damage your eyes?
- How can you teach your brain and eyes to ignore eye floaters?
- Can sleeping with contacts in make the whites of your eyes start to turn yellow?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free