Doctor insights on:
Can Your Eye Color Change When You Start Wearing Glasses
My brother has stigmatism and has eyeglasses he feels itchy inside his eyes. Nothing changes when he rubs it,he said it's from the inside. What to do?
THEY : WILL GET WORSE ANYWAY.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Not at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Your eyes may feel misaligned with certain glasses prescriptions, especially those where the lenses are very different from each other or the axis of astigmatism is different on each side. If the glasses are made poorly and the optical centers aren't lined up with your pupils, you can see the effect of induced prism, causing double vision or eye strain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you change your eye color permanently?
- Can your eye color change?
- Do glasses change eye color?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u change your eye color?
- At 16 can your eye color still be changing
- Can your eye color change during pregnancy?
- Is it possible to get a lazy eye when you start wearing contacts?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free