Doctor insights on:
Can You Write Prescriptions
Try Prime, Concierge: HealthTap PRIME and CONCIERGE doctors see and treat you via smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Certain medications (not all) can be prescribed. They can see photos you upload into your FILES. You can also send images while in the middle of a live Prime or Concierge consultation. (Doctors answering the regular, free questions are providing information only, and do not see patients' images or photos.) ...Read more
No: Any physician or optometrist can write contact lens prescriptions. Although any physician can legally write contact lens prescriptions, ophthalmologists are the only physicians who typically do so. Optometrists are non-physician eye care providers who also write contact lens prescriptions. ...Read more
Try Healthtap: You may consult one of the doctors in HealthTap to see what he can do for you. Even though you are sure that you have Trichomonas , most doctors will still want to verify the problem for themselves. I can't help you in this matter since my insurance does not cover on-line consultation. ...Read more
Prescription drugs: Go on the site (http://www.rxlist.com/drugs/alpha_a.htm) and scroll down to medications starting with letter J. There are many of them. ...Read more
It depends.: The answer depends on the laws in your state. There is a legal basis for employers to be able to restrict an employee from working while taking prescription pain medications to prevent injuries from occuring while working "under the influence". The same is true for driving and taking these medications which could result in a driving under the influence citation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to write prescription for crutches?
- Will doctors write prescription to be induced
- Can you give prescriptions?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your prescription from your glasses?
- Can you use glasses prescription for contacts?
- Can you get prescription glasses without a prescription?
- What is the weakest glasses prescription you can get?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free