Doctor insights on:
Can You Wear 3d Glasses Over Normal Glasses
See eye doctor: Visual problems after using 3d glasses can be an indicator of a binocular vision disorder. You eye doctor can test the ability of your eyes to work together and determine whether you have a deficit in this area. If so, it can sometimes be treated with a regimen of therapy. ...Read more
No: Wearing 3-d glasses has no effect on the basic visual needs or need for eyeglasses. However, if you have difficulty seeing in 3-d this might be a clue to a pre-existing eyeglass need or some other eye problem. If you 3-d experience is significantly difference than others, check with your ophthalmologist to evaluate that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: 3d glasses do not increase depth perception. They allow one to experience 3d vision from a flat screen when the image has been formatted for this. People who have poor 3d vision cannot see in 3d in any situation. 3d vision develops in early childhood and cannot be changed after this time. ...Read more
No: 3-d vision is only possible with 2 eyes. The effect is caused by having each eye look at an image that is at a slightly different phase than the other eye's image. If you have only one seeing eye, you would see a clear image out of that eye with glasses, but not in 3-d (in much the same way that you cannot see 3-d normally with only 1 eye). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you join the army if you wear glasses?
- Can you wear reading glasses with contacts?
- Can you wear color contacts with glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Can new glasses make you dizzy?
- Can you wear colored contacts over regular contacts?
- What happens if you wear glasses all the time?
- Can you wear glasses and contacts at the same time?