Doctor insights on:
Can You Weakness Of Cervix
Retroverted uterus: Having a retroverted uterus does not cause an injury to the body. It might cause some pain during sexual relations depending on position etc. Retroverted uterus can be caused by normal pelvic variation, adehesions, endometriosis, multiple surgeries, fibroid uterus etc. ...Read more
Pregnant?: If you are pregnant and at full-term then that is certainly possible. If you are pregnant but not due to deliver yet, then please call your OB/GYN to let them know you have cervical pain. If you have discharge and fever then it could be an infection and that needs to be checked as well. If you are not pregnant then dilation is not likely and infection is much more likely. ...Read more
Probably normal.: A tilted cervix (or uterus) is just describing what the position of these organs is. It is not abnormal and does not need to be fixed. Some are tilted forward, some backward, and some right in the middle. One position is not better than the other. It is the way you were born. No worries! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you laceration of cervix?
- Can you exercise with an incompetent cervix?
- Can you bruise your cervix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a miscarriage if your cervix is closed?
- Can you get pregnant without a cervix?
- Can you get pregnant if your cervix is closed?
- Can you put your finger in your cervix?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free