Doctor insights on:
Can You Walk With A Ruptured Achilles Tendon
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
ICD-9 code 727.67: Cpt codes are used for achilles tendon treatment ; cpt: 27650 ( primary repair), 27652 (primary repair with graft); icd codes are used to code the diagnosis in icd-10for an achilles tendon tear that resulted from a traumatic event (such as coming down from a jump shot in basketball), you should report 845.09 (sprains and strains of ankle and foot; ankle. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you walk with a torn achilles tendon?
- Can you walk on a ruptured achilles tendon?
- Can you walk on a torn achilles tendon?
- Can you walk with a broken knee cap?
- Can you walk with a broken tailbone?
- Can you walk with a torn hamstring?
- Can you walk with a broken metatarsal?
- Can you walk with a broken ankle?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free