Doctor insights on:
Can You Walk With A Broken Leg
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
How can you make a sprained ankle heal faster? Even though I can still walk with little limp should I use a cane or crutches to walk places
Sometimes yes & : Sometimes no. That is why this is not a good gauge to determine if a toe is fractured. A medical evaluation with x-ray can determine if the toe is broken. A podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon would be able to give you specific treatment recommendations and to advise of recommended limitations. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Broken Fibula: It depends on where the break is and how bad it is. Sometimes your doctor will want you to wear the boot while sleeping in order to keep things in a good position. ...Read more
Yes : Happens frequently.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you walk with a broken pelvis?
- Can you walk with a broken ankle?
- Can you walk on a broken metatarsal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you walk on a broken femur?
- Can you walk with a broken tailbone?
- What can help a person with a broken leg walk?
- Can you walk on a fractured leg?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free