Doctor insights on:
Can You Uterine Prolapse Quickly
Sometimes: It is not always painful when the uterus falls down or out. In fact, it is not usually painful. It can be though when it is accompanied by the bowels in a herniation of sorts called an enterocele. Also, it can become raw and infected as it dries and remains exposed to the elements, thus causing pain. If it pinches the urethra shut it can cause significant pain and problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes, it's possible: Although uterine prolapse is more common in patients who have delivered multiple children vaginally, it can occur in virgins who perform a lot of "straining" tasks that require an increase in abdominal pressure pushing the uterus downward until the supporting ligaments "relax". Gravity is "the enemy" of such a uterus. ...Read more
Rarely: Severe prolapse can cause partial urinary retention, or inability to completely empty the bladder. This can silently damage the kidneys, causing renal failure and even death of a kidney. This happens only with neglected severe prolapse, usually in an elderly woman. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quickly uterine prolapse treatment
- Can you uterine fibroids quickly?
- Can you get pregnant with uterine prolapse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can uterine prolapse complicate pregnancy?
- Can distance running worsen uterine prolapse?
- Can i die from uterine prolapse if i ignore it?
- Uterine prolapse
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free