Doctor insights on:
Can You Use The Elliptical Machine With A Broken Toe
Keep feet flat: Don't push on the balls of your feet, try to keep your foot flatter on the pedal. ...Read more
Ice,rest,: Broken toe can be painful, i hope you hade xrays and it showed the break.It is treated by spliniting it to the next toe and heals pretty fast if the break is simple and there is no diplacement , if displaced see orthpedic take some pain pills and put ice on it and avoid putting pressure on it, you can wear sneakers with padding to avoid contact and pressure if not xrayed get it done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Toe fractures: Toe fractures usually do not need crutches if the fracture is non displaced. However, if the fracture is displaced and an implant is used to fix the fracture, there may be need to be off weight bearing using a roller device or crutches. Discuss with your Podiatrist who will explain to you if you need crutches. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you lose weight with an elliptical machine?
- Can you hurt yourself using an elliptical machine?
- Can you train on an elliptical machine for a half marathon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you fix a broken toe?
- The best way to use an elliptical machine
- The best elliptical machines for home use
- Can you get a flatter stomach using an elliptical machine?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free