Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Rubbing Alcohol While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Rubbing alc: Not recommended, due to dryness affect.Get a more detailed answer ›
If doctor says to!: Epitec (lamotragine), and most other medications, should not be used in pregnancy unless your doctor says you may do so. If the benefits of any medicine outweigh the risks of not taking it to you or the baby, then your doctor will likely say it is okay. Talk to your doc about it. ...Read more
Yes: This is completely safe - there is nothing absorbed through the skin. If you are dealing with significant pain that is not explained away as musculoskeletal in nature, then be sure you contact your doctor. ...Read more
Not recommended: Salicylic acid as tablets is not recommended during pregnancy, because of potentially adverse effects on the fetus. Salicylic acid does cross the skin barrier. There is no way to be sure, how much of the salicylic acid in pads will cross the skin barrier. Salicylic acid pads are thus best avoided in pregnancy. ...Read more
Yes: Maintaining a health mouth is very important always and during pregnancy is not an exception of course. Oral rinses that are used for a short duration as directed and the spit out should not be of concern for you. Good luck with the pregnancy and make sure to see your dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use rubbing alcohol as mouthwash?
- Smelling rubbing alcohol while pregnant
- Is it ok to use rubbing alcohol to tummy when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get drunk off rubbing alcohol?
- Can you put rubbing alcohol on a pimple?
- Can you use metrogel while pregnant?
- What can you use for a toothache while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol while pregnant?