Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Petroleum Jelly On Your Face
I have sensitive skin and my face gets very dry and at times can be painful and now I use petroleum jelly at bedtime, but, i still have the problem?
Is it safe to apply vaseline 100% petroleum jelly to face and other parts of body such as eyelashes?
Is vaseline petroleum jelly bad to put on the face and night as a moisturizer for acne prone skin?
Better options.: Using petroleum jelly for genital lubrication is reported to make some women more susceptible to vaginal infections & sexually transmitted diseases: http://tribune.Com.Ng/news2013/index.Php/en/component/k2/item/8338-using-petroleum-jelly-as-genital-lubricant-exposes-to-hiv-infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use epsom salt on your face?
- Can you use mena strivectin cream on your face to get rid of wrinkles?
- Can you use hibiclens on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use rubbing alcohol on your face?
- Can you use apple cider vinegar on your face?
- Can you use argan oil on your face?
- Can you use dermovate ointment on your face for melasma?
- Can you use palmers cocoa butter on your face?