Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Petroleum Jelly On Your Face
I have sensitive skin and my face gets very dry and at times can be painful and now I use petroleum jelly at bedtime, but, i still have the problem?
Is it safe to apply vaseline 100% petroleum jelly to face and other parts of body such as eyelashes?
Is vaseline petroleum jelly bad to put on the face and night as a moisturizer for acne prone skin?
Better options.: Using petroleum jelly for genital lubrication is reported to make some women more susceptible to vaginal infections & sexually transmitted diseases: http://tribune.Com.Ng/news2013/index.Php/en/component/k2/item/8338-using-petroleum-jelly-as-genital-lubricant-exposes-to-hiv-infection. ...Read more
Doesn't treat: Pertroleum jelly, as the name suggest is a petroleum product that can degrade condoms or a diaphragm. It doesn't treat the cause of itching, which might be a yeast infection that should be treated with an antifungal medication or other skin condition. It's not necessarily harmful, but may not be helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Use of petroleum jelly
- Use of vaseline petroleum jelly
- Vaseline petroleum jelly uses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Uses of vaseline petroleum jelly
- Vaseline petroleum jelly for face
- Petroleum jelly good for face
- Vaseline petroleum jelly on face
- Uses of petroleum jelly for face