Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Clean Ears
Ear cleaning: There is no reason to use either product to clean the ears. Mild soap and water is more than enough. You should not be forcing materials into the ear canal other than water. Sometimes hydrogen peroxide might to used to clean if blood was in the ear. Alcohol will irritate the ear. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How often can I use hydrogen peroxide to clean my ears. I seem to get a build up of fluid in my ears and then they seem to block up.?
I use hydrogen peroxide to clean and qtips to take out the wax . I know its bad to use qtips. My ear hurts, I use h.P.To see if there is wax but none.
Stop with the qtips: No fingers or bobby pins either. You have probably given yourself "eczematous otitis externa". You need wax to help waterproof the ear, prevent itching, and to be a natural antibiotic and antifungal. No more than 2x a month qtips for you. Consider trying the product comfort earx that you can get on amazon. If that fails, see an ENT for an evaluation and possible rx drop like dermotic. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you use hydrogen peroxide on a 5 day old ear cartilage peircing 3 times a day? Or how many times should u clean it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears?
- Can i use hydrogen peroxide to clean my ears?
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide what if it goes down into them?
- Can i use peroxide to clean my ears?
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Can u use peroxide to clean your ears?
- Can you use lysol wipes to clean when pregnant?
- Is it safe to clean ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Talk to a dermatologist online