Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Gentamicin Sulfate While Pregnant
How long do I wait for a chalazion to go away? I'm using prescribed gentamicin sulfate opthalmic solution, and have been doing so for about five days
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Gentamycin: This is an inexpensive topical skin antibiotic that is used to kill local skin infections. It might especially be used for a bacterial called pseudomonas. Antibiotic pills are often better. If used for staph bacteria, a cream called Mupirocin is a better alternative for many patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: not appropriate treatmentGet a more detailed answer ›
No: Gentamicin is an antibiotic. It is only effective against certain types of bacteria. Cold sores are caused by herpes simplex 1 virus. Therefore, an antiviral type of medication is required ie Denavir cream or Valtrex (valacyclovir) tablets. Both require a prescription from your physician or dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My cat was prescribed Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution for his eyes. Can you suggest any alternative medicine that can buy over the counter?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take ferrous sulfate while pregnant?
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Can gentamicin sulfate ointment be used on burns?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you use for a toothache while pregnant?
- Can you use teeth whitening while pregnant?
- Can you use cepacol while pregnant?
- Can you use gels for bv while pregnant?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online