Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Expired Flonase
I use Flonase for allergies. I've been having. Sinus pressure the past two days. I used saline nasal spray to flush my sinuses and realized it expired?
All about the same: All of the topical steroids have about equal efficacy (activity) and safety. I do not think changing from Flonase to another topical steroid will significantly change your nasal function. Remember, these drugs are specifically used for allergic and non-allergic rhinitis. Check with an allergist. Finally, although these topical steroids are about the same, some people do prefer a particular one. ...Read more
Negligible to none: Absorption of Flonase if used at the recommended dose is minimal. There were no significant long term adverse effects with the studies. With any nasal steroids, long term use is not advised. Always consult your dr for any concerns or questions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still use expired orajel?
- Can you use expired liquid amoxicillin?
- Can pregnant women use flonase?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hydroquinone is expired can still use it
- Can you take expired benadryl?
- Can you drink expired tea?
- Can expired vitamins hurt you?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online