Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Duac Gel When Pregnant
Use benzamycin: The ingredients in Benzamycin are Erythromycin and benzoyl peroxide and are safe in pregnancy. Duac contains Clindamycin which cause rare GI problems. Check with OB , but even though the dose is very small thy may not want you to use a cream containing Clindamycin in pregnancy. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: It is okay to take a bath in pregnancy. However, there are two concerns: 1. Temperature-- it is easy to overheat when you are pregnant. When you do your core temperature can rise, which isn't good for the baby. Your blood pressure lowers and you feel light-headed. Therefore, try lukewarm baths and if you feel sweaty, lightheaded its too hot. 2. Infection-- this is a low risk in a clean tub. ...Read more
I have just stopped duac and has been prescribed epiduo gel, how do I avoid the side effects of it?
Is it safe to use any tightning gels during pregnancy? I was just wondering if i could use any tightning gel
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use duac while pregnant?
- Can you use gels for bv while pregnant?
- Duac gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use albuterol when pregnant?
- Can you use artificial sweetener when pregnant?
- Can you use fungal cream when pregnant?
- Is it safe to use bath gel when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online