Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Contact Lens Disinfecting Solution As Eye Drops
Can i use eye drops as contact solution? I ran out of my contact solution. My eye drops can be used for contact lens wearers.
Not the same: Replenish your contact solution, as this contains all the necessay ingredients to clean, disinfect & store your contacts. In a pinch(because you have run out of your solution) you can place your contacts in the case with the contact lens friendly drops to keep them moist. Go & purchase solution then rinse, clean & store to disinfect. Wear glasses in the mean time. Put the contacts in the next day. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it safe to use "tears naturale ii" eye drops to soak my contact lenses in if i don't have regular solution?
When trying to put my contact lens in today i think i damaged my eye it really hurts when i blink or close my eyes and eye drops aren't helping much?
Yes: Naphcon-a drops, an over the counter anti-allergic drop, can be used at the same time as you wear your contacts. ...Read more
Not really: You can rewet a hard lens and reuse it after cleaning. A soft lens, when dry, has a collapse of the matrix of the plastic and is completely useless after it dries out. So drops cannot rehabilitate such a lens. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use contact lens solution as eye drops?
- Can you use contact lense solution as eye drops?
- Can i use eye drops with contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use refresh eye drops with contact lenses?
- Can you use solution as eye drops?
- How to use contact solution as eye drops?
- Solutions use contact lenses
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free