Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Antifungal Cream For A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Using antifungal cream (candacort) to treat yeast infection.Does this affect my birth controll pill ieffectiveness?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
How do you insert cream for a yeast infection? Do u rub it around all the way in there? What are the steps?
Vuvla? I'm suppose to aplly this.Momstamt.Cream.For.A yeast infection. On the.Skin around it?.Where's.That.At?
Outside the vagina: The vulva is the area outside the vagina. Just apply cream in this area. ...Read more
When using the cream for a yeast infection will it leak out? 1st time and i wanted 2 no if i'm using the applicators properly and inserting far enough
It should not: Make sure you insert the applicator deep enough to prevent it from extruding from your vagina. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use diaper rash cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use plain yogurt for a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use vagisil for a yeast infection?
- What cream can i use for a yeast infection?
- What can you use for a yeast infection while pregnant?
- What can you use for a yeast infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online