Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Antifungal Cream For A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Using antifungal cream (candacort) to treat yeast infection.Does this affect my birth controll pill ieffectiveness?
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Yeast infection caused by antibiotics has not cleared up even after a month. Only using antifungal cream and probiotics but still gastric discomfort?
Headdquarters: Of yeast infection is in the bowel where it ferments dietary sugar. You need a two month course of Nystatin that kills yeast in the bowel since it is not absorbed. It often grows through the bowel wall and you need a two month course of Fluconazole that is absorbed. Avoid sugar ----yeast feeds on it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Does lotrimin antifungal cream have any adverse or dangerous effects on the penis and can I use it for a yeast infection?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
Vuvla? I'm suppose to aplly this.Momstamt.Cream.For.A yeast infection. On the.Skin around it?.Where's.That.At?
When using the cream for a yeast infection will it leak out? 1st time and i wanted 2 no if i'm using the applicators properly and inserting far enough
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use diaper rash cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use plain yogurt for a yeast infection?
- Can you use clotrimazole cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use vagisil for a yeast infection?
- What cream can i use for a yeast infection?
- What can you use for a yeast infection while pregnant?
- What can you use for a yeast infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online