Doctor insights on:
Can You Use Antifungal Cream For A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Using antifungal cream (candacort) to treat yeast infection.Does this affect my birth controll pill ieffectiveness?
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
When using the cream for a yeast infection will it leak out? 1st time and i wanted 2 no if i'm using the applicators properly and inserting far enough
It should not: Make sure you insert the applicator deep enough to prevent it from extruding from your vagina. ...Read more
Is it ok to use monistat cream for a yeast infection & vagisil cream for itching at the same time ?
Yes: These will do what you want at the same time and they will not interfere with the action of each other. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use clotrimazole cream for yeast infection?
- Antifungal cream for yeast infection
- Antifungal cream for male yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use diaper rash cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can you use yogurt as an antifungal cream on vagina lips?
- Over the counter antifungal cream for yeast infection
- Talk to a dermatologist online