Doctor insights on:
Can You Use An Aed On Someone Who Has Nipple Rings
Iam male I like to wear nipple rings can I wear any health problem comes if i wear nipple rings on my nipple?
I have been useing blue star for my ring worm but new ones are apprring. And one just appeared on my nipple is that bad?
2 to 4 months.: Average healing times by piercing locations. Facial to include earlobes– usually 6 to 12 weeks, ear cartilage 6 to 12 weeks, oral or tongue – 3 to 6 weeks, nipple - 2 to 4 months, genital – up to 9 months and navel – up to 12 months. See: http://piercingu.com/piercing-healing-time/ ...Read more
Probably skin fungus: Use over counter anti-fungal. Ask pharmacist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ring removal can: lead to abscess - so see dr. Check for signs of infection: ^'ed redness, warmth, swelling. ^'ed tenderness, pus, red streaking, swollen lymph nodes or fever. Recommend keeping piercing in place unless directed by Dr (if removed – drainage tract will close up w ^'ed risk of abscess formation). Call Dr for medical evaluation. Your Dr may prescribe oral antibiotics or antibiotic ointments to apply . ...Read more
Pacemaker: Your jewelry should be fine as long as there is no magnetic effect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get hepatitis if someone who has it kisses me on the cheek?
- Can you get mono from drinking out of someones waterbottle who has mono?
- Can you use yogurt as an antifungal cream on vagina lips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get genital herpes simplex virus 2 from someone who has oral herpes 1?
- Can you get hepatitis c by biting someone who has it?
- Should you remove nipple piercings before you use an aed
- Can you get hiv by kissing someone who has it?
- Can you get herpes by being in a swimming pool with someone who has an outbreak?