Doctor insights on:
Can You Use A Spermacide With An Iud
Yes, but not needed: Iud is high effective in reducing/preventing pregancy, and so spermicide is not typically needed. As you probably already know, using condom (which often contains spermicide) is advisable to reduce risks of std transmission and it is safe to use on women who have an iud in place. Iud only reduces/prevents pregnancy, not std...Thus adding a condom, with/out spermicide is advisable... ...Read more
Yes: There is no problem using a tampon once an iud is placed. ...Read more
See MD for infection: There may be a posible vaginal bacterial infection present producing the odor. See your gyn first before trying over the counter remedies for treatment such as douches or creams. The gyn will conduct an exam to confirm infection and provide specific treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use tampons after an iud insertion?
- Can you use tampons with copper iud?
- Can you get pregnant with an iud?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you remove your own iud?
- Can you become pregnant on the mirena iud?
- Can a iud get lost in you while you have it?
- How quickly can you get pregnant after iud removal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free