Doctor insights on:
Can You Use A Heating Pad While Pregnant
I tried tylenol (acetaminophen) sitting in hot bath n drink hot milk n get massages n heating pad n still hav severe back pain i'm preganant n what else can I take :(?
Hard to say but...: This is hard to answer without more details or even without examining you, but it would be totally safe to add 2 cups of epson salts to your hot bath to get magnesium into your body, which often helps. Consider seeing a physical therapist and/or good osteopath (who does osteopathic manipulation- see http://bit.Ly/1kgd0xp) or good chiropractor. Acupuncture can help as well. Consider prenatal yoga. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes, with caution.: Yes, but cautiously. Do not use on the highest setting, for more than 20 minutes at a time and do NOT fall asleep with it on! ...Read more
Ulcer pain: A heating pad is not going to help with ulcer pain. The relief for this kind of pain is avoiding spicy and greasy foods as well as high acidic foods. Medications like Zantac (ranitidine) and Prilosec as well as antacids like Mylanta can help to heal and sooth an ulcer. Most important is you see an MD, be sure you have an ulcer and then be treated under the care of the MD. Going it alone is a bad idea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: As above.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: No problem with that.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use a heating pad on your back while pregnant?
- Can u use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use a heating pad on pregnant abdomen?
- Can i use a heating pad onmy stomach while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- Is it okay to use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online