Doctor insights on:
Can You Use A Heating Pad While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: There is no reason you can't. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: It is not advisable to use a heat pad directly on the belly. Elevated temperatures in early pregnancy can cause neural tube defects. Later in pregnancy the concern is more for burns on sensitive pregnant skin, but is unlikely to cause harm to the baby if the heat is low and only applied for short intervals. It is safer to place heating pads on the low back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- Can you use a heated mattress pad while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad onmy stomach while pregnant?
- Can you use a heating pad on pregnant abdomen?
- Can you use heating pad while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can you use a heating pad when pregnant?
- Can u use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free