Doctor insights on:
Can You Use A Heating Pad While Pregnant
I tried tylenol sitting in hot bath n drink hot milk n get massages n heating pad n still hav severe back pain i'm preganant n what else can I take :(?
Hard to say but...: This is hard to answer without more details or even without examining you, but it would be totally safe to add 2 cups of epson salts to your hot bath to get magnesium into your body, which often helps. Consider seeing a physical therapist and/or good osteopath (who does osteopathic manipulation- see http://bit.Ly/1kgd0xp) or good chiropractor. Acupuncture can help as well. Consider prenatal yoga. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: No problem with that.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: As above.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Moist heat is better. Make sure it is not too hot. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use a heating pad on your back while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- Can you use a heated mattress pad while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use a heating pad on pregnant abdomen?
- Can i use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can you use a heating pad when pregnant?
- Can u use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online