Doctor insights on:
Can You Urinate Semen
Yes: Yes. This occurs after a man ejaculates and has what is called retrograde ejaculation. This is when the ejaculate is sent backwards into the bladder rather than moving forward and out of the penis. This can result from certain medications or neurologic disease. This is generally not a harmful or dangerous condition and an evaluation is easy to perform to rule out pathology. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Here are some...: Seeing tiny suspended particles in urine off and on is normal. These particles are the normally expected presence of amorphous phosphates resulting from what we eat, largely from alkaline urine. So, don't worry about it as long as being comfortable and having normal urinalysis. ...Read more
Perhaps: Dear salehkhan - it sounds like you should see a urologist who can do a thorough evaluation to make sure this is not a health issue for you. Some people ejaculate backwards (retrograde ejaculation) into the bladder. This can cause infertility and may be a sign of prostate or other problems. Please see a urologist soon for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dr i am 23 and diabetic ...after urination some white fluid is coming out ? what is it ..is it semen
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can semen give you pink eye?
- Can you urinate without kidneys?
- Can u swallow semen after you have the gastric bypass surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can constipation cause you to urinate more?
- Can you do a kegel exercise while urinating?
- Can coffee make you have painful urination?
- Can ovarian cysts make you urinate more?
- Talk to a urologist online for free