Doctor insights on:
Can You Treat A Yeast Infection While On Your Period
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Im having brown clots passing like you would if you were on your period. I've missed my period. Ive taken medication for BV and a yeast infection. ?
Prevention tips: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. 7. Try wearing pants that fit loosely at the crotch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you treat yeast infection during your period?
- Can you treat a yeast infection while pregnant?
- Can i treat a yeast infection while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection make you miss your period?
- Overtreating a yeast infection
- What can you use to treat a yeast infection?
- Can you bleed while having a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free