Doctor insights on:
Can You Treat A Yeast Infection While On Your Period
YES YOU CAN: Yes you can treat infection while being on your period. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I'm having brown clots passing like you would if you were on your period. I've missed my period. I've taken medication for BV and a yeast infection.?
1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up.
7. Try wearing pants that fit loosely at the crotch. ...Read more
Still get period: You would still have your period and should continue treatment during that time. ...Read more
Not much.: This is a pretty common occurrence since women are on their period for almost 25% of each month and yeast infections are very common. I would recommend continuing to treat the yeast infection as you normally would w Miconazole or terazole cream or Diflucan (fluconazole) pills. ...Read more
No: No it will not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can a yeast infection delay your period if you're on the Copper IUD? 5 days late. Neg. Pregnancy test.
After every menstrual period I get a yeast infection, why is that? It's like a cottage cheese discharge with a light to strong smell sometimes
PH change: Your vaginal pH changes with the period rolling through the vagina possibly causing the repeat "yeast" infections. Have your MD check first post period with a sample for a wet smear and if yeast is confirmed consider a longer term oral yeast Rx and avoid douching and harsh soaps in that region. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can a yeast infection make you miss your period?
- Can a yeast infection make your period late?
- Can yeast infection delay your period?
- Can i treat a yeast infection while on antibiotics with monistat?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your mouth?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your urethra?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your eye?
- Can you give your bfn your yeast infection?
- Yeast infection while period