Doctor insights on:
Can You Treat A Yeast Infection While On Your Period
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Im having brown clots passing like you would if you were on your period. I've missed my period. Ive taken medication for BV and a yeast infection. ?
Prevention tips: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. 7. Try wearing pants that fit loosely at the crotch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection make you miss your period?
- Can you have a hysterectomy while on your period?
- Can you get a yeast infection on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a yeast infection on your face?
- Can a yeast infection cause you to miss your period?
- Can you get a depo-provera shot while on your period?
- Can you get a yeast infection on your lips?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free