Doctor insights on:
Can You Treat A Sprained Arch Of The Foot
Yes: May have strained the plantar facial ligament. The usual treatment is to decrease inflammation and improve foot function. Try good shoes and support at all times, ice with frozen water bottle under the arch, antiinflammatories as tolerated and limit weight bearing activity. If persists, see your foot specialists. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
R.I.C.E.: If all you have done is sprain it (get it checked out by a professional to rule out a break, dislocation, or major tendon tear), then the basic principles of r.I.C.E will help out. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Stay off your foot for several days-to-weeks, ice the area for 10 min every hour to relieve pain and swelling, use an ace wrap for stability and to reduce swelling, and elevate it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arch pain in both feet starting Monday I had aplantar fasia sprain before in right foot but this feels worse. It's dull pain and keeps me up at night?
On both of my feet, my bone near the arch is sticking out. It isn't bunions i don't think. What could it be? I sprained my foot there, but not both.
My wife sprained her foot, someone laded on her heel with her toes tucked underneath..I think she hyperextended her arch. She has bruising and it still hurts. Day one she iced for four hours, day two and three she iced for an hour or so....It is day 4. Sh
Born w/flat feet & fallen arches. Slight pronation on sprained ankle than other foot. What does traumatic tendonitis secondary to pronation mean?
Fall month ago, sprained mid foot. Post injury invert foot, have spasms, constant twitching and swelling(with use) in arch. X-ray shows no fracture
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you sprain the top of your foot?
- Can you sprain the bottom of your foot?
- How can you treat multiple fractures of the back after a motorcycle accident?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- How can you treat a sebaceous cyst or skin trauma in the vaginal area?
- How can you treat the ganglion cyst of anterior cruciate ligament?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free