Doctor insights on:
Can You Throw Up From Uncooked Spinach From Farmers Markte
If contaminated: Spinach can be eaten raw. But if it isn't clean or contaminated, then you may get sick. ...Read more
Selfinduced vomiting: although it is possible to self-induce vomiting either by taking medication such as ipecac or by putting your fingers in the back of your throat, it is not a good idea to do that except in extreme circumstances. If you feel the need to do that regularly, see your doctor for a better solution. Good luck. ...Read more
Body getting rid of.: Vomiting, or "throwing up," is a primitive reflex. It is protective when u ingest something poisonous or harmful to your body, as a means of getting rid of it. If u throw up once & feel better, this is why. If u r throwing up repeatedly (eg, every day) then that's more serious. U shd talk to a doctor to see what the problem might be. People normally don't throw up frequently w/o underlying disease ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you throw up from stress?
- Can you throw up a baby?
- Can you throw up a tumor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stomach ulcers make you throw up?
- Can you throw up your stomach?
- Can fear make you throw up?
- Vitamins and vomiting
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free