Doctor insights on:
Can You Tell Me The Symptoms Of Vulvar Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
YES: The most common risk factors associated with vulvar cancer are age, hpv, hiv, smoking, and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia. Other risk factors may include bowen's disease, paget's disease, lichen sclerosus, chronic irritant vaginitis (such as with pessary), and employment in laundry and cleaning industry. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could I have vulvar cancer? I think I have all the symptoms, itchy vulvar, lump in my groin, wart like lump, raw skin, pain whilst urinating. Help?
Genital cancer: Vulvar cancer is uncommon, a cancer of the external genitals of a woman. May present as a mass, an ulcerated abnormality, persistent nonhealing sore, lump. Generally in older women, takes time to develop. Just another reason to go for regular exams. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Read below: Staging is a way of describing a cancer, such as where it is located, if or where it has spread, and if it is affecting the functions of other organs in the body. Doctors use diagnostic tests to determine the cancer's stage, so staging may not be complete until all of the tests are finished. Knowing the stage helps the doctor to decide what kind of treatment is best and can help predict a patient'. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you tell me the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer?
- Can you tell me the stages of colon cancer?
- Can you tell me the symptoms of chlamydia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me the symptoms of gangrene in a diabetic?
- Can you tell me if this type of cancer is avoidable by not smoking or drinking?
- Can you tell me what exactly is metastatic breast cancer?
- My mother was diagnosed with parathyroid cancer can you tell me about it
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free