Doctor insights on:
Can You Tell Me The Relationship Between Inter Ocular Pressure And Sugar Level
Can someone tell me if there is any connection between ulcerative colitis and high ocular pressure?
None: Typically, your body likes to remain in a very tight/narrow range of temperature. It will shiver to make you warmer and sweat to make you cooler. During this time, blood pressure is unlikely to change/vary based just upon body temperature. However, BP will vary depending upon body position & (lack of) physical activity. If concerned, track your own then bring record plus devices to doc 2 calibrate ...Read more
Electrolyte imbalanc: If you have chronic, poor control, you can lose potassium and other minerals in your urine making it more likely to develop leg cramps. Additionally, urinating frequently from high blood sugar also makes one more likely to become dehydrated which also increases risk for leg cramping. With diabetes-related kidney disease, calcium can also be low causing muscle cramping. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Helpful: Laser energy is sometimes delivered in cases of glaucoma to an area inside the eye where fluid exits called the angle. It is done as an outpatient procedure with topical anesthesia but no needles or anesthetics. Recover is quick, there is usually no pain and the effect is immediate. However in a number of cases over time, the effect wears off. ...Read more
Perhaps you just: A carefree spirit...Get a more detailed answer ›
Standard procedure: Trabeculectomy is a surgical procedure used to create an alternate drainage for the internal eye fluids when the pressure is too high. It is usually done under local anesthesia, is practically painless, and has a high degree of success. Your surgeon can give you the details of how he does this. ...Read more
Tested today at work, chol was 201, my blood my sugar 88 3hrpp, and blood pressure 104/76, weight 152 & hight 5'3, should I worry for chol levels?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you tell me the difference between fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Can you tell me the difference between conjunctivitis and hay fever?
- Can you tell me the difference between osteoporosis and osteopenia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me the difference between a kock pouch and the bcir pouch?
- Can you tell me the difference between coronary and congenital heart disease?
- Can you tell me the difference between scoliosis and spondylolisthesis?
- Can you tell me the difference between a bone density test and a bone scan?
- Can you tell me the relationship between glaucoma and diabetes?