Doctor insights on:
Can You Tell Me About The Withdrawal Method Of Birth Control
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
3.5 months post partum, breastfeeding and using withdrawal method. Is this an effective method of birth control?
How much the BMI of 25-27 of my gf can affect the effectiveness of Belara? Should we use more than withdrawal as a backup method for birth control?
Withdrawal ineffecti: You should know that withdrawal is NOT a backup method at all. Your girlfriend could still get pregnant. Condoms can slip off, have a hole or slip partially off. By themselves don't provide the best of methods of birth control but they do offer protection from STDs. Your girlfriend could use foam or cream spermatocide with you using a condom. This would be more effective. ...Read more
I have been taking the birth control for two months straight ( no withdrawal bleeding in between). I already talked to my doctor about doing this, and?
What is: your question? It is not unusual for this to happen in one cycle but two cycles without withdrawal bleeding indicates that the pills may be a bit too "strong" for you! Speak with your GYN or Family Health Provider about this! BTW RARELY a pregnancy can occur if conception occurs before you start the pill! Take an OTC Preg Test to be sure!! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
I started birth control ortho try cylen four days ago. If I have sex and use the withdrawl method on the 7th day will I be protected from pregnancy?
Stopped my birth control had withdrawal bleed and then I have spotted on two occasions. Why does this happen ?
Is it possible to get your natural period 2 weeks after the withdrawal and 3 weeks after stopping birth control?
I just went of birth control (b/c of side effects & getting an IUD in a few months.) what can I do to lessen the withdrawal effects?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you tell me about the lab test of creatinine and the normal parameters?
- Can you tell me what is the life expectancy of metastatic breast cancer?
- Can you tell me the long term effects of taking nasonex for allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me the life expectancy of someone with metastatic cancer?
- Can you tell me the symptoms of gangrene in a diabetic?
- Changing birth control pill use due to acne can you tell me what to use
- Can you tell me the short and long term effects of scoliosis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free