Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Zyrtec While Pregnant
Can i take zyrtec while pregnant? If not, what can i take to ease my allergies (sneezing, itchy eyes and ears, runny nose)?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm pregnant and normally i would take zyrtec for my allergies, is this a medicine i can still take while pregnant?
I take a much needed daily zyrtec for allergies. Is it safe to continue to take it if I try to or do get pregnant?
I am pregnant and took my otc zyrtec this morning. Now my nose is stopped up, is it safe to go ahead and take a dose of benadryl @ 8p?
I took zyrtec about 6 hours ago. Can i take Benadryl now? I am 29 weeks pregnant. Allergies are too great for me to handle.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take dayquil while pregnant?
- Can you take biotin while pregnant?
- Can you take magnesium citrate while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take claritin d while pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant while take metronidazole gel?
- Can you take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Can you take valtrex while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free