Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Zyrtec And Claritin Together
See below: That would not be advised. Again, treating allergies adequately, depends upon the symptoms you are having. For congestion, you need a decongestant, such as Allegra d. Also, nasal steroid sprays are an another alternative. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Both antihistamines: Both Claritin and zyrtec are antihistamines. Each should last 24 hours for control of allergic rhinitis symptoms. However, some patients have more severe symptoms or may be using antihistamines for reasons other than allergic rhinitis and may require more frequent dosing of antihistamines including using Claritin and zyrtec same day. Recommend this be done under allergist supervision. ...Read moreGet help now ›
No additional benef: Since both of these meds work in very similar ways, there is likely to be very little additional benefit from using both, and much more likely to have side effects from the meds. if one alone is not working, talk to doc about what combination therapy may be more useful, including use of prescription med like Singulair. Also need to delve into allergen prevention so you won't need as much meds. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Yes: Antihistamines are well tolerated even when the dose is doubled or when one is taking 2 kinds of antihistamines. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Zyrtec loratidine: Yes but can get expensive and i wouldn't recommend it routinely. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?
- Can you take claritin and allegra together?
- Can you take claritin and mucinex together?
- Can you take claritin and advil together?
- Can you take dayquil and zyrtec together?
- Can you take claritin and cold medicine together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and naproxen together?
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free