Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Xenical And Glutathione At The Same Time
Yes: My question is "why"? You're going to get enough vitamin C if you eat an occasional orange or generally enough fruits. In the classic study, people supplementing with vitamin E had a higher mortality. If you're taking glutathione to lighten your skin, please don't. You'd do best to get with an evidence-based holistic-minded practitioner to help you select supplements. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It's safe. However..: I think you're wasting your money on both. You're only 16 (I'll answer anyway) and probably naive when you read bunko health claims targeting you as someone who's seriously sick. You describe yourself as having tuberculous arthritis and taking a combination TB medication that's extremely serious business. Get with an evidence-based holist in your area & talk with your principal physician. ...Read more
Mostly all are fine: But check with your pharmacist to be sure of all interactions. ...Read more
I plan to take glutathione for skin whitening, but im currently taking metoprolol for my mvp. Would there be a problem if i take both at the same time?
Ok: Glutathione has no known interactions but also isn't likely to help your skin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to take depakote and xenical at the same time?
- Can you take canesten and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Can you take sudafed and zyrtec at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take allegra and sudafed at the same time?
- Can you take vitamins at the same time as celebrex?
- Can you take tylenol and motrin at the same time?
- Can you take advil and nyquil at the same time?
- Talk to a dermatologist online