Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Warfarin And Aspirin Together
Yes: Aspirin can be taken with ace inhibitor such as lisinopril. There was some observational data indicating decreased efficacy of ace inhibitor if used with aspirin, but this has not been found to be clinically significant. If both medications are indicated, they can certainly be used together. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not sure: Triphala churna is an Ayurvedic medicine that is reported to remove toxins from the GI tract & cleanse the liver, gallbladder& kidneys. I could not find any information about mixing this with plavix (clopidogrel). A naturopathic healer might be able to investigate this further. ...Read more
I believe it should : Be ok but if by chance your platelet count drops due to the carbo, your doc will likely ask you to hold Plavix (clopidogrel) to avoid excessive bleeding. They can also irritate the GI tract as well so keep it in mind and make sure he/she knows you take plavix (clopidogrel). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should be ok if...: If a person had no problems taking meloxicam (Mobic) in the past for some medical condition, and separately had no problem taking diphenhydramine (Benadryl) in the past, then she should be ok taking the medications at the same time. If worried, she can ask her doctor who prescribed the meloxicam. Benadryl does cause drowsiness, so can be unsafe for certain activities such as driving or piloting. ...Read more
Yes: There are no interactions.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take warfarin fish oil together?
- Can you take aspirin and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take acetaminophen and aspirin together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take vitamin e aspirin together?
- Can you take motrin and aspirin together?
- Can you take aleve and aspirin together?
- Can you take tramadol and aspirin together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free