Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Vitamins At The Same Time As Celebrex
What meds can cause skeletal muscle cramps? (am on betablocker, cymbalta, lyrica, (pregabalin) nexium, celebrex, and vitamin supplements)
Beta blocker: http://www.mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2012/apr.13a.html.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Should not be an issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually yes. : They can be usually taken together but it's always a good idea to run it by your physician. ...Read more
Yes: There is no interaction between the 2 vitamins and no reason why they could not be taken together. ...Read more
If i'm taking biotin, iron , calcium & acidillophus vitamins at the same time , is it effective & are there certain times to take each?
OK together but...: Minerals are best absorbed on an empty stomach as adequate stomach acid helps & our stomachs have the most acid when empty. However, stomach acid kills acidophilus, so it's far better to take it after a meal (for some strange reason many probiotic labels say take on empty stomach- they're wrong!). Biotin can be taken any time. Taking vit c with iron improves absorption. Consider vit. D in winter. ...Read more
Not at all: Many vitamins come in multiple forms with many in one capsule or pill. Your body will absorb what it needs and there is no harm in combining them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take canesten and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Can you take sudafed and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can you take plavix and lopressor at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take allegra and sudafed at the same time?
- Can you take tylenol and motrin at the same time?
- Can you take advil and nyquil at the same time?
- Can you take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free