Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Vitamins At The Same Time As Celebrex
What meds can cause skeletal muscle cramps? (am on betablocker, cymbalta, lyrica, nexium, celebrex, and vitamin supplements)
Beta blocker: http://www.mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2012/apr.13a.html.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually yes. : They can be usually taken together but it's always a good idea to run it by your physician. ...Read more
Yes: Should not be an issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not at all: Many vitamins come in multiple forms with many in one capsule or pill. Your body will absorb what it needs and there is no harm in combining them. ...Read more
Yes: There is no interaction between the 2 vitamins and no reason why they could not be taken together. ...Read more
If i'm taking biotin, iron , calcium & acidillophus vitamins at the same time , is it effective & are there certain times to take each?
OK together but...: Minerals are best absorbed on an empty stomach as adequate stomach acid helps & our stomachs have the most acid when empty. However, stomach acid kills acidophilus, so it's far better to take it after a meal (for some strange reason many probiotic labels say take on empty stomach- they're wrong!). Biotin can be taken any time. Taking vit c with iron improves absorption. Consider vit. D in winter. ...Read more
Qualified yes: Unless you have been specifically diagnosed with a vitamin deficiency, you will likely get more than enough supplementation from a multivitamin and or routine diet. More and more data is coming out showing the potential adverse effects of taking vitamin and mineral supplements and that large doses can be detrimental - a much more common problem in this country than vitamin deficiency. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Can you take advil and nyquil at the same time?
- Can you take wellbutrin and herbal supplements at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take synthroid at the same time as wellbutrin?
- Can you take fish oil and multivitamins at the same time?
- Can you take tylenol and motrin at the same time?
- Can you take allegra and sudafed at the same time?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free