Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Vitamin B12 And Biotin Together
Yes: Most multivitamins contain both Vit. B12 and D along with many other vitamins. There are no vitamins that are not safe to take with other vitamins. Most adults need 5-8000 iu of Vit. D3 a day to attain optimal levels, esp. in fall and winter months. Vit D is best-absorbed when taken with food as it is fat-soluble. ...Read more
Yes: That is not a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
YES: They may be taken safely togetherGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes you can: Yes you can take them together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Vitamins: I can think of no contraindications here. ...Read more
Not really: These vitamins are water soluble and are quickly excreted by the kidneys. On the other hand, fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K can accumulate in the fatty tissues and in the case of A&D cause serious illness or death. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take biotin and b12 together?
- Can you take vitamin b12 and vitamin d together?
- Can you take vitamin b12 and iron together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take b12 and biotin together?
- Can you take biotin vitamins and b12 vitamins at the same time?
- Can i take biotin vitamin c together?
- Can you take biotin and folic acid together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free