Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Vesicare And Sulfamethoxazole Together
YES: the former is a "natural supplement" and should not interfere with a Prescription medication Floamax HOWEVER such "interference" has been described with so called "natural" products and accepted medications! Check it out with your Urologist or PCP! Hope this helps Dr Z ...Read more
Yes it is possible: Not usually used together but can be used together. ...Read more
Not that I know of: I don't believe there are any significant interactions between those two drugs ...Read more
Not not recommended: Both dicoxacin and Amoxicillin are antibiotics in penicillin class and amoxicillin/clavulanic and Dicloxacillin are often used for same indications like grm positive infections like staph infections.Dicloxicin is not used that much these days because staph resistance.Amoxicillin/clavulanic has many other indications and is still widely used. ...Read more
Yes: Yes. No contraindications.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take advil and percocet together?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins and multivitamins together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and prednisone together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Take vesicare and sulfamethoxazole together
- Can you take vesicare and sulfamethoxazole at the same time?
- Is it safe to take vesicare and sulfamethoxazole at the same time?
- Can vesicare and sulfamethoxazole be taken at the same time?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online