Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Tramadol With Wellbutrin
Tramsdol and wellbut: May have some risk together , talk with u provider. ...Read more
POSSIBLY: These are two different classes of medication. Oxycodone is an opiate based pain reliever and olanzepine (zyprexa) is an atypical anti-psychotic. They are both potentially sedating and one must be cautious of this. Opiate pain relievers should be taken with caution and over a short period of time to avoid tolerance and/or addiction. ...Read more
Tramadol and wellbut: May have some risk if taken together, talk with u provider. ...Read more
Shouldn't : combination of both has a cumulative effect causing central nervous system depression and psychomotor impairment. If you take Zyrtec (cetirizine) on a regular basis then you need to find the cause of allergy and similarly if you need a sleeping aid on a regular basis look for the underlying cause. Please visit us www.ehacstl.com to learn how we propose to treat the cause instead of taking medicines ...Read more
Should be ok if...: If a person had no problems taking paroxetine (Paxil) in the past for some medical condition, and separately had no problem taking loratadine (Claritin) or Clarinex in the past, then she should be ok taking the medications at the same time. If worried, she can ask her doctor who prescribed the Paxil. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: you can!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take tramadol if you have had aleve?
- Is it ok to switch from zoloft to wellbutrin?
- Can you take lexapro and wellbutrin together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take aleve and tramadol together?
- Can you take gabapentin with tramadol?
- Can you take tramadol and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take tramadol and valium?
- Talk to a neurologist online