Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Thyroid Medicine While Juicing
Absolutely: Yes!Get a more detailed answer ›
Not an issue: Although medication is best absorbed in the absence of food. ...Read more
Need right dose!: Right medicine, wrong dose doesn't help, regardless of condition. Of course, wrong medicine, regardless of dose, is bad. So how do we find right dose for thyroid medicine? Check your tsh. Many docs now recommend aiming for 1-2, not just 4.49 (if "normal" range is 0.45-4.5). However, recent study suggests that a few patients may respond better to desiccated thyroid. Check out http://goo.Gl/h93xxf. ...Read more
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight thyroid: Thyroid disease whether over active or under active should be treated to normal levels once levels are normal it has no effects on your weight after few months in order to gain weight you can use well balanced foods with good nutritious calories. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take noni juice while pregnant?
- Can you take thyroid medication while pregnant?
- Can you take l tyrosine and armor thyroid medicine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take b12 and b6 while on blood pressure medicine?
- Is it ok to take thyroid medicine with tomato juice?
- Allergy medicine that i can take with a thyroid disease
- Can i take cough medicine while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free