Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Synthroid And Bactrim Together
Can bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) cause muscle and joint pain can you take bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) and synthroid?
Safe: They're safe under the direction of a physician. ...Read more
Should be OK: That should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Take one : Or the other but not bothGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes..: Yes, you may... Just make sure this is done under your doctor's advise. ...Read more
Can you take Belviq (lorcaserin) and bupropion 150 mg together? Can you take Belviq (lorcaserin) with Synthroid?
Is it ok to take these together - I take Synthroid (thyroxine) in the morning and was going to take L-Arginine in afternoon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take bladder wrack synthroid together?
- Can you take synthroid with antibiotics?
- Can you take vitamins together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take bactrim for strep throat?
- Can you take synthroid medication diet products?
- What is the highest dose of synthroid you can take?
- Can you take a horsetail silica supplement if you are on synthroid?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online