Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Sudafed With Claritin
Use them wisely: Sudafed is a brand name of pseudoephedrine, a decongestant used to decrease nasal congestion and secretions. Claritin is a brand name for loratadine, an antihistaminic. Claritin-d is one brand name for the combination of these two medications. This combination of medications helps to reduce nasal allergy symptoms. Long-term continuous use of decongestant result in some cases with loss of effect. ...Read more
Yes: As long as you only take the recommended doses. If you do need all these medications to control your allergies, you should consider consulting an allergist. ...Read more
My ears keep popping, I've tried Claritin (loratadine) and it haa not helped and cannot take Sudafed. What should I do to relieve the stufiness in my ears. ?
Follow-up needed: If you have history of environmental allergies the sinuses are usually congested also fluid could build up behind the tympanic membrane causing ears to be congested. You may need to use over the counter Flonase or Nasacort (triamcinolone) AQ nasal sprays if not better. Also try Normal Saline nasal spray over the counter. If no relief you need to be seen by a Physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take claritin and sudafed?
- Can i take claritin with sudafed?
- Can you mix sudafed and claritin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take claritin and sudafed together?
- Can you take sudafed and nyquil?
- Can you take zyrtec with sudafed?
- Can you take allegra with sudafed?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free