Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Prilosec And Pepcid Together
Yes: But if having to take both you need to see your doctor and probably get a scope (edg). ...Read more
Can Prilosec and Pepcid (famotidine) be taken together? I just started a Prilosec regime, but it would be nice to take something for the acid right now.
PPI + H2 blocker: It is ok to take a 'proton-pump inhibitor' like prilosec, together with an 'h2 blocker' like Pepcid (famotidine) if you are having breakthrough symptoms. A more simple option would be to adjust the Prilosec dosage upwards, for better control of your symptoms. If you are requiring both medications, you should be followed by a gastroenterologist. ...Read more
Not a good idea: Prilosec should be taken about an hour before the first meal of the day, Pepcid (famotidine) nearly at any time. There is no added benefit for most people to take Prilosec and Pepcid (famotidine) together the first thing in the morning although some people may need to take Pepcid (famotidine) at bedtime to reduce the acid output. ...Read more
Can I take pepcid (famotidine) for breakthrough relief of GERD, if I take prilosec 20mg twice a day? If so, what's the best time to take it?
Can I take Pepcid (famotidine) AC everyday for GERD? Instead of Prilosec. I heard Prilosec can cause negative side effect with long term use
Is pepcid (famotidine) better to take than prilosec? Ive heard prilosec can cause magnesium deficiency and pepcid (famotidine) generally has no adverse side effects. True?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take nexium and pepcid together?
- Can you take zantac and pepcid together?
- Can you take prilosec and zantac together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take pepcid with prilosec?
- Can i take nexium and pepcid together?
- Can u take prilosec and zantac together?
- Can you take prilosec with magnesium?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online