Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Prevacid With Levothyroxine
Ok and one hour: It is okay to take both levothyroxine and topiramate if your doctor has prescribed them for you. Levothyroxine should always be taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.It is best to wait at least one hour before taking other medications or food. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My wife is fainting every few months. She takes Levothyroxine 100 mcg and Prevacid 15 mg. We are concerned. ?
Yes: Hi. There's a silly notion out there that levothyroxine (LT4) needs to be taken alone. I recommend patients to take it when it's most convenient...usually in the morning with all their pills (and food is fine too). LT4 and lansoprazole have no interaction. LT4 comes in a multitude of incremental doses, and if any medicine or food fractionally impairs absorption, that's cheap and easy to fix. ...Read more
Not much: Sometimes you may need double dose but would not do it long term. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Can you take imodium with pepto bismol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl with pseudoephedrine?
- Can you take nyquil with claritin?
- Can you take benadryl with claritin?
- Can you take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online