Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Prenatal Vitamins When Your Not Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can you take prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant/not trying to get pregnant? Are there any benefits
Not helpful: The prenatal vitamins will not help you get pregnant. They are not made for people not pregnant and you should discuss with your doctor if you think you are deficient in some way. A healthy diet is important for good health. Balanced meals are better than any vitamins and you want to incorporate that in personal life style ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
If deficient in a: mineral or vit it might. Get adequate sleep,avoid excess sugar & fat, v carbonated drinks, eat enough protein, exercise regularly. Insure you have adequate Iron (like kale & other dark green leafies), Omega 3 fatty acids (like walnuts),vit.E (fruits & veggies), D & B vitamins, biotin & zinc. Avoid sulfates & formaldehyde in shampoos, excessive blow dry heat & curling irons. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Toxic: Too much of anything is not good. Prenatal vitamins usually have iron and other minerals essential to a developing pregnancy or breastfeeding mother. Part you will pee out (+$down drain), part can make you sick. Don't do this. See a dr if you think you are vitamin deficient. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes it is safe: Yes it is safe to take.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins if you re not pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take prenatal vitamins if i am not pregnant?
- Taking prenatal vitamins when your not pregnant
- Can you take prenatal vitamins to make your hair grow?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins without being pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online