Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Prenatal Vitamins When Your Not Pregnant
Yes: No harm in taking prenatal vitamins when you are not pregnant, people do it all the time. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Possibly: If not taken as directed, it's possible. ...Read more
Can you take prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant/not trying to get pregnant? Are there any benefits
Not helpful: The prenatal vitamins will not help you get pregnant. They are not made for people not pregnant and you should discuss with your doctor if you think you are deficient in some way. A healthy diet is important for good health. Balanced meals are better than any vitamins and you want to incorporate that in personal life style ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Toxic: Too much of anything is not good. Prenatal vitamins usually have iron and other minerals essential to a developing pregnancy or breastfeeding mother. Part you will pee out (+$down drain), part can make you sick. Don't do this. See a dr if you think you are vitamin deficient. ...Read more
See below: Although probably safe and effective, it's best to take fresh vitamins. ...Read more
Ok to take: Prenatal vitamins usually have extra iron and folic acid but that is not an issue in a healthy person. It is more important to be used to them before becoming pregnant so you can continue them during the early pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sure: Don't expect any one to throw you a baby shower though. ( and you would be less likely to crave pickles and ice cream than somebody who was pregnant. ) most pre-natal vitamins are just a regular multivitamin with a minimum of 400 mg of folic acid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins if you re not pregnant?
- Can taking prenatal vitamins when youre not pregnant kill you?
- Can i take prenatal vitamins if i am not pregnant?
- Taking prenatal vitamins when your not pregnant
- Can you take prenatal vitamins to make your hair grow?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins without being pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free